[time-nuts] magnetic electronic components

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 23:15:29 UTC 2015

Although it's published by a vendor, this applications manual has a lot of
useful information.

http://www.we-online.com/web/en/electronic_components/produkte_pb/fachbuecher/Trilogie.php

I was sufficiently impressed when I saw it at a trade show that I bought a
copy, and they've reduce the price since then.