[time-nuts] PCI-E Serial Card For Windows NTP?

Brian M brayniac at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 01:55:02 UTC 2015

Trying not to go offtopic. If there are specific lists for this type of
nuttery, contact me off list - would love to learn and discuss more.
That said - if you're going to test the impact on latency for interrupt
coalescing, I'd suggest using sockperf ping pong test:
https://github.com/mellanox/sockperf
Should reveal a bit more than a simple icmp ping test can. Use the --pps
flag to test a variety of packet rates. Should help show the effect of
coalescing.
- Brian