[time-nuts] (OT) Looking for a paper from NAV01 (RIN International Conference on Navigation)

Philip Pemberton lists at philpem.me.uk
Sat Jan 2 11:11:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the proceedings of the 2001 Royal
Institute of Navigation Conference, "NAV 01: Location and Navigation"?

I'm looking for a copy of a paper:

Hartinger H, Willson MJ, Cousins N (2001): Augmentation of satellite
positioning with an LF system.
Paper presented at the International Conference on Navigation NAV01, The
Royal Institute of Navigation, London, November 6-8, 2001.

I've found the proceedings listed on the University of Hannover's
library catalogue (<https://gso.gbv.de/DB=2.1/PPNSET?PPN=345269926>) but
sadly no library I have access to has an inter-library loan agreement
with them... :(

Apparently the British Library don't have a copy -- they have every year
*but* 2001!

I've even contacted the RIN, but -- from what they told me -- they don't
archive their journals (that's under the remit of Cambridge University
Press) or conference proceedings...

This paper is on a commercial LF navigation system called "Datatrak"
which I've been researching. I've got a MkII "Locator" receiver on my
bench, and I'm trying to build a signal generator which will allow it to
power on and locate itself (or rather decode the sythetic signals from
the generator into a location).

Thanks,
--
Phil.