[time-nuts] (OT) Looking for a paper from NAV01 (RIN International Conference on Navigation)

Philip Pemberton lists at philpem.me.uk
Wed Jan 6 18:14:06 UTC 2016

On 04/01/16 21:02, Attila Kinali wrote:
> That's weird. The RIN website has an explicit conference proceedings download
> page:
> http://members.rin.org.uk/conferencepapers/conferencepapers.aspx
>
> They list there a special email address conference at rin.org.uk as contact
> to ask for access. I don't know what their requirements are but if they
> are anything like the Royal Society, then there is a good chance you'll
> get access.

Yes, I've seen that, and been in contact with them -- sadly their
archive only goes back as far as 2010. I asked about two papers and they
offered to pass my request onto the co-author of the other one as they
were still a RIN member, but were sadly unable to assist with this one.

> Interesting. If you get access to the paper, i would be interested in
> it as well.

I've contacted TIB (the German university library in Hannover). Sadly
they can't send the paper because it's not covered by their Europe-wide
copyright licence -- so they can only supply it to persons inside Germany :(

So close and yet so far!

Thanks,
--
Phil.