[time-nuts] Loran Europe Lessay seems to be back on air?

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 18:21:02 UTC 2016

It seems to me that the code they use for the 6731M signal is  botched,
anybody who can confirm ?

----------------

Something's certainly not right at the moment.
This morning all was working fine with both Master and Y stations locked on
 different receivers, but I had to go out for a few hours and when I
returned  sometime after 1400, although I could still see a loran transmission on
100KHz, nothing would lock and I was getting various errors reported,
including "Can't match phase code".

As of 1815 this situation continues, although I'm still seeing  occasional
signal dropouts and then recovery, so perhaps they're still working  on it.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR