[time-nuts] Loran Europe Lessay seems to be back on air?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:33:41 UTC 2016

I will say that this is the case that Time-nuts can actually help.
I suspect no one knows there are people out here that can tell the
difference in the Master signals. I learned that lesson when I built up the
Loran C simulator. The first one did not do the flips. Then when the
Austrons would not lock I figured it out. Yes I should have read the spec
more carefully.
If you can find contacts that care they most likely will appreciate you
help.
Good luck
Regards
Paul