[time-nuts] (OT) Looking for a paper from NAV01 (RIN International Conference on Navigation)

Philip Pemberton lists at philpem.me.uk
Tue Jan 12 23:35:38 UTC 2016

On 06/01/16 22:00, Jochen Frieling wrote:
> First off it looks like they won't even give out the 450 page work, but
> only photocopies of requested articles/pages ("bestellbar / nur Kopie").

That seems to be more or less in line with a lot of reference libraries'
policies. The British Library will allow you to book a time and look at
a journal or paper in their Reading Rooms (assuming they hold a copy),
but primarily they distribute photocopies and scanned copies.

> As I live close to Hannover, I will give it a try the next days to
> obtain a copy of the Hartinger,Willson,Cousins paper.
> Nothing is lost, but keep your fingers crossed.
>
> I will then see to it that it is made accessible for you and Attila and
> the others interested.

It would be fantastic if you could -- thank you very much in advance!

Thanks,
--
Phil.
lists at philpem.me.uk