[time-nuts] Generating a solid PPS from 10Mhz source

Morris Odell vilgotch at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jan 16 22:05:08 UTC 2016

Thanks to everyone who responded.

I guess I'm just showing my age (66).

Of course all those considerations of cost etc are all true especially in the world of the professional who has to make the product feasible for the market. I'm a basement tinkerer with a well-stocked junk box for whom the more complex something is the better. I also have no time constraints. Whether it costs $1 or $10 doesn't mean a lot in that world, it's still less than a bottle of good wine!

Morris