[time-nuts] what is acceptable harmonic content & level for a 10Mhz standard?

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Jan 26 23:06:52 UTC 2016

Hi

If your OCXO is putting out less than 0 dbm, it’s broke. Given the way these parts are treated
in the salvage loop, damage is not unusual. There are a *lot* of examples of surplus OCXO’s
with low output. Normally it’s a damaged output cap or something like it.  I’ve seen roughly half the units
in some lots come in that way ….

Bob