[time-nuts] Re: Source code to Lady Heather

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun May 16 09:06:40 UTC 2021

I used a monitoring website that tracks website status to see what
information it had about tinyupload.com.  It showed down for more than a
week.

Also Archive.org grabbed the tinyupload page offer to download
heatherx11.zip, but not the contents.  Sad it had php garbage obscuring
the actual file.

If the project is open source gitlab has full facilities for such
projects, maybe the owner would consider putting it there.  A project I
just joined went there with our project, no costs.

thanks
Jim