[time-nuts] HP/Agilent and manuals...

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Apr 25 11:09:44 EDT 2005

Just thought I would post a note on what is happening
with websites hosting HP/Agilent manuals.  It seems that
Agilent has decided to rein in on websites that are hosting
copies of HP/Agilent manuals.  They have sent "take-down" notices
to BAMA, and ebay, amoung others.  They seem to be most interested
in the sites that host low quality copies, or are profiting off of
CDs of copies.

There is some skuttlebutt that Agilent is going to put all of the
older manuals up as pdf's on their website...Let's hope that is
true.

But to those who are hosting HP/Agilent manuals, and copies of HP/
Agilent materials, they may be intouch.

-Chuck