[time-nuts] Brooks Shera's GPS standard or HP Z3801A??

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Tue Apr 26 12:10:06 EDT 2005

Again, I am not sure what your objective is with regards to phase noise
performance, but, remember that within the loops BW you will get the phase
noise of the source. In this case the GPS. The phase noise spectral density
will be modified by the loop's roll-off and then outside of the loop it will
be that of the 10811A. - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731