[time-nuts] HP 5345A - Any Experts?

Jose V. Gavila eb5agv at ctv.es
Thu Dec 7 18:02:54 EST 2006

Hello Jason,

Well, I am not a 5345A expert in any way but I have two units and have
worked on them. I guess your unit has a damaged front end. If so and you
can return the unit, I think it could be your best option. But all depends
on how much have you paid for it; if not too much, you could keep it
(perhaps asking seller for a partial refund) and wait for a suitable
parts-unit (or just another unit) with a good front end (I got my units at
eBay for very reasonable prices). BTW, same input unit is also used in the
HP5370A, so that could be another source for the needed parts (I have also
two 5370A :-)!)

Good luck!

JOSE