[time-nuts] HP 5345A - Any Experts?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Dec 7 18:37:23 EST 2006

I thought about that (getting a parts unit), but to be honest I'm no repair
expert and would probably end up doing more damage than good. Another list
member contacted me with some info about what he thought could be wrong, and
I ended up selling it to him since he was interested in it and thinks he can
repair it. I broke even & I'm happy it found a good home. It was in really
nice condition, looked like it came off the assembly line yesterday. Now if
I can only find me another nice counter in the same condition (except with
working inputs of course).

Jason