[time-nuts] Poor Man's IRIG-B Generator?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Dec 14 10:22:48 EST 2006

Björn,

I have that page bookmarked, but I guess I must of missed that section! I
grabbed that code and will check it out, I also noticed he mentioned the
WWV/IRIG code in the utils folder in the NTP distribution. I checked out my
archive and sure enough the file tg.c is exactly what I'm looking for!

My hero... Take the rest of the day off. ;)

Now I just need to get the onboard audio working on this little geode box,
then I can compile the code and see how it goes. :)

Will report back later with the results.