[time-nuts] Poor Man's IRIG-B Generator?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Dec 14 10:27:13 EST 2006

Bruce,

It's cool, I understand what you were trying to say. Yes, I have seen many
"free" little programs out there (albeit 99% were probably for Windows, and
of those probably most were screen savers that people like to download
because they think they were 'cute') that were extremely poorly coded and
would cause system instabilities.

Happy Holidays Dangit! :P

Jason