[time-nuts] Re Certified Time Nut Certificate

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Sun Nov 5 10:23:49 EST 2006

From: "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Re Certified Time Nut Certificate
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 15:08:08 +0000

> In message <20061105.154024.341471131.cfmd at bredband.net>, Magnus Danielson writ
> es:
>
> >> But some of us know folks who are! Wear one of these (or make your
> >> brother-in-law wear one of these, how'd you do that Tom?) and there
> >> will be no need for a certificate...
> >
> >Let me quess. A discussion of atomic wrist watches was passed over to Tom and
> >under the influence of some beer Tom and Bill came up with the idea and it
> >felt like a good one even they day after when they took the photos. No?
>
> It's much easier than that.  No brother, no matter what, would
> not bite if you said "I have this 65.000 dollar watch I don't use
> much but I guess it's not quite your style..."
>
> :-)

Did you want a beer or not? ;O)

I often get a question at work if I will no longer be late to work with all the
fancy clocks I have. I always reply that now I am late with much higher
precission!

No, my car doesn't have GPS clock or Atomic clock, it just have Fords standard
quartz clock, uncalibrated and all. The car runs mostly like clockwork thought.

Cheers,
Magnus