[time-nuts] Motorola Oncore GPS Interface Board?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Nov 23 18:38:13 EST 2006

I have a couple of the Motorola Oncore UT+ boards, right now I just cobbled
an interface to my zodiac dev kit to use one, but I was looking for a more
permanent interface board. Something similar to the one TAPR used to supply:

http://www.tapr.org/gps_vpib.html

Is there anyone out there that happens to currently have some nice PCBs (not
necessarily populated with the components), or am I going solo on this one?

If there isn't a (cheap) supply of them anywhere, if I draw up and have some
PCBs produced (there are various places online I've seen that can make small
quantities) would anyone else be interested in purchasing?

Before saying "Why don't you get xxx GPS instead?"... I have my reasons for
wanting to use the Motorola. :P

I contacted the original author that made the above mentioned board and he's
going to send me a PDF of his design. If I make my own I'll probably improve
on it some adding at least some additional buffered PPS outputs.