[time-nuts] Motorola Oncore GPS Interface Board?

Randy Warner Randy at synergy-gps.com
Fri Nov 24 13:07:50 EST 2006

Jason,

If you need something quick we can probably sell you a couple of our
SynPaQ/III motherboards. These boards are used in our SynPaQ/III GPS
receivers. They probably have more features than you need, but they work
quite well. All I/O is buffered and protected from EMI. The 1PPS is
buffered with a 74ACT04 and drives 50 ohms easily with a 8-10ns
risetime.

It may not be the least expensive option, but it can be delivered
immediately.

Randy