[time-nuts] Off Topic Question on Surplus Places

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Apr 7 01:39:20 EDT 2007

> >Really?  Where in Kirkland?  Their web site says they're still
> in Bothell.
> >That'd be nice, if they're down here now.
>
> 	Sorry... I meant Bothell, but typed Kirkland. Silly me...

Right; my understanding is that the Bothell location is no longer open, or
at least, no longer open to the public.

> 	Kinda depends. RE-PC or even Graybar has much better
> pricing on CAT-5 and up networking patch cables.

True, but when I went to Vetco and joked with the guy about how unlikely it
was that he'd have what I was looking for (an SMB-to-SMA adapter), he had
'em.  None of those at Re-PC or Graybar, you can bet on that.

-- john, KE5FX