[time-nuts] Off Topic Question on Surplus Places

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sat Apr 7 01:31:37 EDT 2007

Hi, John,

On 06-Apr-07 at 22:17 John Miles wrote:

>> 	Actually, Radar, Inc. is still very much alive and well.
>> It's just that they relocated to Kirkland, are only open during
>> the week
>
>Really?  Where in Kirkland?  Their web site says they're still in Bothell.
>That'd be nice, if they're down here now.

	Sorry... I meant Bothell, but typed Kirkland. Silly me...

>Unless someone bought all the knobs, they're hidden in a plastic drawer.
>You probably won't see them unless you ask.

	Next time I stop by, I'll ask.

>Cables, connectors, and power-supply modules are their strong points,
>although they have quite a bit of other stuff too.

	Kinda depends. RE-PC or even Graybar has much better pricing on CAT-5 and up networking patch cables.

	Keep the peace(es).

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"