[time-nuts] Looking for Wavecrest Visi

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Apr 9 09:51:13 EDT 2007

Dr Bruce Griffiths said the following on 04/09/2007 09:20 AM:
> John Ackermann N8UR wrote:

>> I mistyped -- the cable was LMR-240 for the purists out there.
>>
> John
>
> Yes, fitting BNC or TNC connectors to LMR400 would have been an
> interesting exercise.

Actually, there are BNC and TNC connectors available for LMR-400 -- even
crimp types!  I get most of my connectors from RF Industries, who have a
huge selection and pretty good prices.  But these were jumpers from the
8-port amplifier over to the racks where the GPS devices live, and a bit
more flexibility was desired.

John