[time-nuts] Oops - wrong URL for tvb plot!

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Apr 11 07:30:54 EDT 2007

> The plotter utility, while it can read all sorts of suffixes
> etc, isn't happy with the comma. Comma removed,
> and it works perfectly (Ulrich, can you please fix this?)

Said or Ulrich, an example of the code I use for this can
be found in function hp53131() in source file:
http://www.leapsecond.com/tools/adev1.c

Note however that the 53131/132 can be configured for
both EU and US style commas so Ulrich should either
auto-detect which format the counter is outputting or
allow the user to specify the format.

/tvb