[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB/USB converter help...

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Apr 15 17:10:47 EDT 2007

I wouldn't say they're horribly incomplete -- there's really not that much
to the firmware -- but there are a few things missing from his online
manual.  The ++help text is always more up to date than the web page.  ++rst
is really just meant for use with a firmware-flashing app, from what I
understand, but it might be worth trying.  You can almost always make the
board do what you want, given a bit of patience.

Parenthetically, Abdul is across town from me, and a lot of the debugging
work on the Prologix boards tends to happen in my home lab due to the
relatively-absurd collection of test equipment I have around here.  (My
apartment has been compared to the hatch in 'Lost.')  That's how I've
learned where the Prologix bodies are buried, so to speak.

The new Win32 configuration program is actually looking pretty sharp; if
anyone with a version 3.xx or 4.xx board wants to help beta-test it, drop me
a line offlist at jmiles at pop.net and I'll send a copy.

-- john, KE5FX