[time-nuts] retry: PRS10 has spurious frequencies

Henk ten Pierick henk at deriesp.demon.nl
Tue Apr 24 14:45:39 EDT 2007

Hi Said,

Thanks for the picture.
I have inserted a 100MHz lowpass between the PRS10 and the Wavecrest
tot remove the spurious signals.
There is a large difference in phase noise close to the carrier as
calculated by the Wavecrest.
It is unclear to me if the spurious is normal or not. The spurious of
my PRS10 is 60dB down the 10MHz so it is strange that you see no
spurious.

Henk