[time-nuts] retry: PRS10 has spurious frequencies

Henk ten Pierick henk at deriesp.demon.nl
Wed Apr 25 16:42:16 EDT 2007

Hi Poul-Henning,

1. It is not a stupid question but a very valid one.

2. I was aware of the EMI possibility and tried ferrites on the
supply and signal wires with no result.

3. I will try batteries but have to find enough of them.

4. On the spectrum analyzer, I checked the amplitude setting and 10dB
change gave 10dB change of signal level. Also a mixer level change
had no influence on the spurious.

Henk