Ronald Held ronaldheld at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 13:16:35 EST 2007

i thought of tha balcony option. The balcony as an overhang which
effectively blots out the other half of ths sky not covered by the
building. I cannot hang any antenna over the railing or on it(in my
lease and enofrce;I asked), plus there are birds and squirrels which
would get into it.
Any other suggestions?