[time-nuts] BOULDER SCIENTIFIC 106D DUAL MIXER TIME DIFFERENCE SYSTEM

corby d dawson cdelect at juno.com
Wed Dec 19 14:10:15 EST 2007

Bruce,

Thanks! The info helps a lot. This unit appears to be an improved later
version (1985 or so) of the unit in the PDF.

It has two isolation amps that can be cabled in as well as a switch
selectable delay line and a coarse and fine vernier phase adjust.

The mixers are mini circuits vice vari-L and the filtering at the mixer
output is somewhat different.

The rest of the electronics conforms with the schematics in the PDF.

I powered it up with some inputs and it's outputs are good. Just need to
hook it up to my counter and see what happens!

Thanks again for the info!

Corby Dawson