[time-nuts] OT: Hewlett Packard paint codes

Patrick optomatic at rogers.com
Wed Dec 26 18:35:26 EST 2007

I am missing the original post, hopefully I am on topic..

I color match quite a bit. I refurbish lab instruments. I have a piece
of glass over top of my scanner platten. I mix the paint right on the
scanner and evaluate it with the GIMP. If you have not heard of it, it
is a free image manipulation program. You can click on a little dropper
icon inside the program and it will show you the RGB value for the small
region you clicked on.

Hope this helps, If you need more details please feel free to ask-Patrick