[time-nuts] Linux code for Prologix GPIB/USB

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Jan 10 17:53:21 EST 2007

Robust serial code is surprisingly non-trivial.  Especially in Windows
(don't know about Linux), it's on a par with dealing with network sockets.

To begin with, I'd suggest using Google's code search to look for
line-oriented serial communications code.  I have some decent serial-port
code, but it's all Win32-specific.

-- john, KE5FX