[time-nuts] Linux code for Prologix GPIB/USB

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed Jan 10 19:19:01 EST 2007

I have some serial code under Linux  that kind of works. Not extremely
robust, but it is being used by the government on some NMD program, so
it's got to be good enough :-)

It is in C and the program runs in console mode. The code uses the
serial port in half duplex mode, which should be fine for your application.

I will post it later and post a link here

Didier KO4BB