[time-nuts] Oncore VP problem

Randy Warner randy at geodetics.com
Wed Jul 18 11:47:33 EDT 2007

Nigel,

Here is a link to a Motorola communications primer I wrote several years ago
when I worked at Synergy Systems:

http://www.synergy-gps.com/images/stories/ShopTalk/1oncore_serial_communicat
ions.pdf

I think a couple of the denizens of this list also have copies of most of my
old docs on their websites. Anybody out there????? I don't remember where
they are.

Randy Warner
Senior Applications Engineer
Geodetics, Inc.