[time-nuts] Oncore VP problem

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed Jul 18 14:12:23 EDT 2007

What is the full model of your receiver? If you click on the receiver ID in
winoncore it should give you something similar to:

COPYRIGHT 1991-1997 MOTOROLA INC.
SFTW P/N # 98-P36830P
SOFTWARE VER # 10
SOFTWARE REV # 0
SOFTWARE DATE  24 Sep 1997
MODEL #    B8221Z1116
HDWR P/N # _
SERIAL #   E003SA
MANUFACTUR DATE 8M03
OPTIONS LIST    IBC

The part you want to pay most attention to is the OPTIONS LIST...

I: TRAIM
B: Basic "plain vanilla receiver"
C: Carrier phase

I think the "B" means PPS? One of those PDF files shows all the feaures of
the models, and there are a couple VP models where there isn't any
specification for PPS so I would guess that means it doesn't have that
feature.

Jason