[time-nuts] Oncore VP problem

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed Jul 18 16:24:02 EDT 2007

I think Motorola only gave the programs out to their partners / distributors
and not to the general public. Back when Randy worked for Synergy I think he
said you could send it in for them to re-flash it (for a fee), and also the
update required some key. But I don't know if they would / could alter any
of the optional settings.

I wouldn't worry too much about not having TRAIM. As long as your GPS has a
good view of the sky you should be alright. If you really need a higher-end
receiver then there's the newer M12M-T.

Do you have any pictures of the adapter board / product? I'm curious to see
what it looks like.

Jason