[time-nuts] Oncore VP problem

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Jul 18 22:34:11 EDT 2007

Hi Tom:

Do you know if TAC32 supports the Motorola method of differential GPS.  That's
where the base station writes the data to disk and the rover writes it's data
to disk.  The the same program post processes the data.  Not carrier phase, but
is based on ranges and range rates to all the satellites.

The other thing I've wondered about is how did HP correct the but in the early
sawtooth error back when SA was on?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com