[time-nuts] Fury PR in GPS World... Part 2

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 03:22:54 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/19/2007 17:37:44 Pacific Daylight Time,
magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org writes:

>Maybe I could consider it if you toss a Cs Foutain or two with it  from your
>spare heap of things. One should really have three, that  would be
>spectacular! :-)

Consumes too much power. Costs too much to ship. Think CO2  emissions.

BTW: Nist only runs their's every couple of  weeks or less to check on  their
Hydrogen's.

But hey, if it's got 10MHz out, and EFC in, we'll drive it :)

The next big thing in timing will be chip-scale Rb's. They already  exist
apparently. Now that's cool!

bye,
Said