[time-nuts] Wavecrest DTS-2070C & 2075

Pete peterawson at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 12 16:09:59 EST 2007

For anyone interested in acquiring one of these instruments.
One DTS-2075 and two DTS-2070C units are available at very
reasonable prices. These units are NOS & still have the original
cal certificates packed with them. They may have been out of
the box for re-cal, but have not been in service. These units
do NOT include any S/W or accessories.

If you're interested,please contact me directly for info.
I don't own these units or have any financial interest
in them, but I did buy one earlier from this seller & it
works well. .

Pete Rawson