[time-nuts] Re : HP10811 current versus temperature

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Fri Nov 23 10:44:45 EST 2007

I do have a dozen or so of the high precision Vishay RNC90Y types (they are
20 years old...), but those I have are all 1.5 k. I mainly use them to
calibrate my instruments (ohmmeters). I could use them to make a precise
instrument amplifier, now that I think of it.

I do not have any in the low ohm range, but I will check the VCS series.
These have impressive specs.

Thanks

Didier