[time-nuts] Zeta Labs X76 Multiplier 7600 MHz Output Model 5856-01

Matt Ettus boyscout at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 19:29:30 EDT 2008

Thanks Rick.  My main reason for buying this is to be able to better
measure the phase noise of my 100 MHz oscillator.  I figured this
would give a truer measure than a brick since there is no PLL
involved.  But then I thought there might be too much filtering going
on.  If the filters are at least several MHz wide, then it should be
fine, but if there is a 100 MHz crystal filter in there, then it won't
really give me a true measure.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Matt