[time-nuts] Zeta Labs X76 Multiplier 7600 MHz Output Model5856-01

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Apr 28 20:39:48 EDT 2008

Usually bricks are good for at least a few MHz either side of the sweet
spot.  There's little incentive for the manufacturer to install an expensive
crystal filter.  I'd just sweep it by hand with an 8640B or something like
that, to verify the frequency and power levels it wants to see.

BTW, I have my complete HP 3048A outfit up and running now.  More than happy
to measure anything you want to send up here, assuming I have a reference to
go with it.  (That goes for anyone else on the list.)  That would give you
some extra confidence in the measurements you make with the 7.6 GHz brick,
if nothing else...

-- john, KE5FX