[time-nuts] Nixie - tube clock - 16 Digit Readout !

Timothy Parham Sr kg7tnt at msn.com
Sat Aug 16 16:04:27 EDT 2008

Greetings to all , !

Happy to be  added to the group  : )

My finding a few nixies in a box that was given to me a few months ago has lead me to " here "  *

I have been on a quest to find the " RIGHT " nixie clock kit , whatever that really is -->

I have done some thinking & now find myself  wanting to colaborate with someone willing to
tackle this project with me ,
    In spite of my being an " EXTRA - CLASS - Opperator " = Ham call sign  KG7TNT....
I have a limited ability to feel comfortable with reading scematics & translating that image to a PCB.
      I know that I can solder & recognise a power supply when I see it ,
I guess I'm just a bit overwhelmed with " where does it go to make it all work " ......

I'm mostly wanting to make a clock that shows the  display as :

2008 * 12 * 31 * 59 * 59 *59 * 59
         year           *       Month   *      Day      *     Hour      *     Minute    *  Second   *     1/10  seconds

.... And  !  I found it only - fitting to have the background of this clock ; A movie poster of  :

  THE - TIME - MACHINE  !

I thank you all in advance for any  &nd all help , I absolutely do appreciate it  ; )

All for now ,
Tim