[time-nuts] Restoring GR 1120-AB Frequency Standard - Need assist...

wa3frp at aol.com wa3frp at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 18:45:02 EDT 2008

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your time and your great suggestion. At this point, I think
that the suggestion to use the Tempco thermoswitch will be the best way
to preserve the original design of the inner oven and easiest to
reverse should an exact replacement Princo thermoswitch become
available in the future.

Best Regards,

Russ