[time-nuts] Date codes on hp 5071a?

aceamusements at mchsi.com aceamusements at mchsi.com
Fri Dec 12 04:40:30 UTC 2008

 Thanks,

I just purchased this on ebay and was just wondering how bad the tube could be(yrs left)

I have a agilent one now I got new a year ago and its ion pump current keeps rising,the one advertised says its still pretty low @ 2.0uA  ,1450emult..has telcom options installed so I bet it has lots of hrs but may be good for a few yrs?
 -------------- Original message from Bruce Griffiths <bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz>: --------------