[time-nuts] Date codes on hp 5071a?

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Fri Dec 12 04:39:43 UTC 2008

The date code is not a production date, necessarily, but the date of that
particular design revision (presumably when it was released to
manufacturing).  It sets a lower bound, but your unit could potentially be
several years newer.  You can get a better idea by looking for the latest
date code on various ICs and capacitors.

-- john, KE5FX