[time-nuts] WWVB Outages?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Dec 26 23:02:06 UTC 2008

Haven't had a chance to do that yet, but I looked at my NTP statistics
and my server driven by WWVB did lose lock earlier today, though looking
at the longer term data doesn't show any other losses in the last few
weeks.  Check out http://www.febo.com/time-freq/ntp/stats/ and look for
the toe.febo.com plots.

John
----