[time-nuts] Auston 2100F

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Wed Jun 11 12:29:35 EDT 2008

Stanley Reynolds wrote:

> Looking for some more info on operation and if setting the Time Constant to 3200GRIs is important ? Also have not set the total emission delay as I'm guessing it has no effect except with the 2100T.

Stanley, I have the manual for the 2100 (with no suffix), if there is
anything specific from that you need.  In this one the Time constant
defaults to 2, corresponding to 800 GRIs, which works fine for me some
400 km from the secondary station I use and I have never felt the need
to alter it.

> the chart output looks like it outputs a voltage between 0-15 volts at the start with it tending toward the millivolts volts as it continues
In my 2100 the "Phase Record" output at the rear outputs from 0 to 1
Volt representing an accumulated phase shift of 1 or 10 µsecs at full
scale.  This sounds unlike yours.

Dan