[time-nuts] Auston 2100F

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
Thu Jun 12 07:00:44 EDT 2008

Dear Dan,

Is the 2100 manual you mention available as a PDF? I think the time-nuts
community is very interested in this kind of material. If you have an
electronic version, would it be possible to make it available for download?

Thank you, best regards, Jeroen

Dan Rae schreef:
> Stanley Reynolds wrote:
>

>> Looking for some more info on operation and if setting the Time Constant to 3200GRIs is important ? Also have not set the total emission delay as I'm guessing it has no effect except with the 2100T.
>>

> Stanley, I have the manual for the 2100 (with no suffix), if there is
> anything specific from that you need.  In this one the Time constant
> defaults to 2, corresponding to 800 GRIs, which works fine for me some
> 400 km from the secondary station I use and I have never felt the need
> to alter it.
>

>> the chart output looks like it outputs a voltage between 0-15 volts at the start with it tending toward the millivolts volts as it continues
>>
> In my 2100 the "Phase Record" output at the rear outputs from 0 to 1
> Volt representing an accumulated phase shift of 1 or 10 µsecs at full
> scale.  This sounds unlike yours.
>
> Dan

Ing. Jeroen Bastemeijer

Delft University of Technology
Department of Electrical Engineering
Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
Mekelweg 4, Room 13.090
2628 CD Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31.15.27.86542
Fax: +31.15.27.85755
E-mail: J.Bastemeijer at TUDelft.nl
GPS: Lat N52.00002 Lon E4.37157 Alt 46.2m