[time-nuts] GPSDO TC

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Jan 8 22:53:56 UTC 2009

You can cure it by accepting the certificate...

Since I'm not doing ecommerce from febo.com, I'm not willing to pay the
hundred dollar plus per year fee for an "official" SSL certificate, and
use a home-grown one, which is fine for stopping eavesdropping on the
wire.  It will give the "self-signed" error because, well, it is. :-)

John
----