[time-nuts] Off Topic question...

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 19:07:16 UTC 2009

Coming to the US she will likely need:

* Mortgage-meltdown and anti-depression medication

* Obama-fever shots
* Cold-weather clothing (for the east coast and  Canada, we have +22C to +25C
and more here in California)
* Credit cards and lots of cash since the Sterling has tanked so much
lately, and the Dollar is in a head-fake rally

That's about it in terms of preparing for the US.

In a message dated 1/19/2009 10:25:21 Pacific Standard Time,