John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Mon Jan 19 19:54:58 UTC 2009

The airline should be able to answer this question.

Unless something has changed in the past month, I'm 99.9999999% sure
there's no requirement for shots of any kind.

Back in the dark ages (the '70's) you had to have a card with your shot
record on it to travel.  By the mid eighties that was no longer the case.
In the past few years I've been to the Carribean, Thailand, Hong Kong,
Colombia, Mexico etc.  without any shot requirements going and coming.

--
73,
John, W9DDD